A new digital home for the CIPHE
After what has seemed a very long two years, with the occasional interruption by factors outside of our control (you may have noticed them on the news), we are delighted to have finally launched our new website at ciphe.org.uk.
Self-service for members
• Update your personal details and contact information
• Renew your membership online
• Sign up to be listed on our online member directory
• Add more information to your profile if you are listed on CIPHE: Find a Plumber or Heating Engineer
• Register an interest in additional recognition such as registration with Engineering Council or as an Approved Contractor Person
• Upload events to the CIPHE events calendar
• Buy professional guides, books and resources at member discounted prices in our online shop
• Access lots of CIPHE member-only free content, such as pdf versions of sections from the CIPHE Plumbing and Engineering Services Design Guide and how-to videos
• Record and track your CPD in our mycareerpath® professional development system
Information and advice
As a registered charity, we also have an essential role in communicating with consumers and we have a wealth of advice about plumbing health hazards, protecting yourself from the risk of hiring a rogue trader, plumbing emergencies and, in light of recent increases, a dedicated area on fuel and water poverty and tips to help keep bills lower. There is also an online ‘verify a member’ service that you can direct your customers to so they can confirm your membership and now they are paying for the services of a trusted professional.
But, it’s not just the public who can benefit from CIPHE resources – industry news, CIPHE press releases, campaigns and our manifesto are all here to keep you informed and up to date with what is going on. You can also search our Industrial Associate Directory and find a CIPHE Approved Training Centre to support the professional needs of you and your business.
Providing this facility for members means it is more important than ever that we have an up-to-date email address for you. If you have not yet provided us with one, contact our Membership Team on 01708 463116 and activate your online membership today.
Already we are working on further developments, with further plans to deliver tools and calculators to help you in your work and a place to support you with your continued professional development and learning.
So, if you haven’t already done so, now is the time to register and start to really make the most of your membership. You can do so today at http://www.ciphe.org.uk/members-and-shop/existing-member-online-registration